06 January 2009

What's this all about?

Every week TRUTHWEEKLY will feature a timely Prayer Focus, as well as an inspiring Bible Study. The idea is for us all to be focused together in "one mind", as is exemplified in Acts 2.

Prayer Focus: This feature will allow us to utilize the power of united prayers. I am asking everyone to take time in your daily prayer to address the Prayer Focus for that week. Also, please post any prayer requests that you may have as comments under this post.

Bible Study: This feature will consist of an easy reading selection for the week. From there, I want you to be the one doing the studying! After reading it, I want you to make a comment on it. I am asking everyone to comment each week. That way, everyone can see whose read it, and hopefully the accountability will help you stay on top of your studying. Plus, it's always exciting to pool observations and insights!

Well, as you can tell, I'm super excited about this! So lets rock it!

1 comment: